- Get all of your shaving and exfoliation done before you spray. Also, remove all makeup, lotion, sunscreen and oils on any part of your body. All of these things create a barrier on your skin.
- Coat manicures and pedicures with lotion or Vaseline to prevent over-absorption and hyper-pigmentation, especially on your cuticles and knuckles. Always cover blonde hair, including highlights.
- Do not work out, sweat, or shower until the tan has had time to soak in. At the earliest, wait 4 hours. To maximize longevity and minimize streaking and splotchiness, wait up to 24 hours.
- Avoid wearing your purse on your shoulder so as not to leave a mark or cause the spray to rub off. Wear loose-fitting clothes and be sure you’re not wearing white or pastel colors for the next 24 hours.
- To extend the life of your tan, avoid shaving and exfoliating for as long as possible after you spray. Use water-based lotions to hydrate the skin and prevent uneven coloring as the tan fades.
- Have your spray tan done by an expert for the most natural, long-lasting look. Call Marisa to book your appointment!
With shipments arriving almost every day, it’s hard to resist snatching one of each! The latest pieces from Ella Moss Girl and Splendid Littles will blow your little fashionista away! Our staff is ready, willing and able to help you find THE perfect outfit for your Little Miss. Shop in store or online, or check out our new Facebook boutique – Style House Shop!
We’ve been nominated by Frisco Style Magazine for Best Stocking Stuffers! Vote for us in the annual Best of Frisco Holiday Readers’ Choice Awards, then comment when you’ve voted, and we’ll enter you into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to buy your *own* Style House Stocking Stuffers! Ready? Set? VOTE! http://ow.ly/qMnZh[Continue reading...]
Actually, it’s apple cider vinegar we’re excited about! It’s not just for pickling and salad dressing anymore. Currently one of the most popular trends in beauty and health care, apple cider vinegar has recently been praised as a miracle potion for everything from heartburn and heart disease to glowing skin and radiant hair. Of course, […][Continue reading...]
Let’s start with some rapid-fire Q&A… Favorite Color: Yellow Favorite Band: That’s hard!!! The Civil Wars and All Sons & Daughters! Favorite Food: Shrimp Scampi Favorite Guilty Pleasure: Dove Dark Chocolate! I put it in the freezer, then wake up in the night and eat a piece or two! I probably just over-shared… ha! Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad! […][Continue reading...]
Amanda Embry, Owner and Esthetician at The Style House, continues to wow with stylish ambition! Subscribe to her new fashion blog at Manhattan to Mulholland for the latest tips and trends from Frisco’s Ultimate Fashion Maven, featuring apparel and accessories from The Style House Shop. You can also follow Amanda and Style House on Instagram, and look for […][Continue reading...]
Her fashion sense is highly respected. She has a keen eye for ALL things stylish. Amanda Embry is Frisco’s Ultimate Fashion Maven, and she is ready to offer you her services in her monthly column, Ask Amanda! What are some great fall fragrances to invest in? I love anything spicy for fall! It’s fun to […][Continue reading...]
Everyone seems to have a pep in their step with the official arrival of fall! Maybe it’s the extra caffeine from all those pumpkin spice lattes, or maybe it’s just that we’re pumped about wearing scarves and boots and sweaters again. But Fall Fashion is a lot more than just looking smashing in scarlet or […][Continue reading...]
We’re rolling out a new Customer Loyalty incentive! For the month of November, you can earn spending rewards based on purchases in store or online. So let’s talk numbers… Spend $250 ~ Earn $25 Spend $500 ~ Earn $50 $750 ~ $75 $1000 ~ $100 etc… Qualifying shoppers will receive a gift certificate […][Continue reading...]
The Main Street Merchants Association is proud to announce its second annual Sip, Shop & Stroll on Thursday, November 14th from 12pm-8pm. Grab your gal pals and enjoy a Ladies Night with cocktails, shopping, hors d’oeuvres and a free goodie bag![Continue reading...]